Nine Humboldt County Wedding Venues For The Budget Bride
Humboldt County California is located in Northern California along the Redwood Coast. The beautiful setting found in Humboldt County makes for the perfect backdrop for your wedding. Whether you are looking for a coastal beach wedding or a wedding in the Redwood forest you will find it here. With stunning coastal and Redwood backdrops and the right photographer you are guaranteed to have beautiful wedding photos.
When scrolling through wedding photography on Pinterest from Humboldt County you may think it would never fit into your budget. But I am here to share with you nine wedding venues for the budget conscious bride.
Who wants to spend your whole budget on a venue? Especially when you could use that money for things that last. The cake will be eaten,the dance floor will be packed up, the table decorations will be put away, but you will have the photos forever.
Merryman’s Beach House - Trinidad. Get married on Moonstone Beach. Events can be held on the beach in front of the large majestic rocks, by Little River, or at the shores of the Pacific Ocean. Contact Merryman’s Beach House for more details 707-616-6711. http://merrymansbeachhouse.com/
2. Shelter Cove - Shelter Cover. Get married on Black Sands beach, Mal Coombs Park, or wedding rock. Both of these locations is the perfect spot for an elopement or small intimate wedding. If you have less than 50 people no permit is required. It also can make for some beautiful, dramatic images as seen in John and Danielle's intimate destination wedding.
3. Pamplin Grove-Highway 36. - Have a secluded glamping wedding surrounded by beautiful redwood trees at Pamplin Grove. This spot books up fast for summer weddings so call 707-454- 7651 to get more information and book your spot. Outside catering must be used.
4. Fern Cottage - Ferndale. Get married in the gardens of the beautiful historic Fern Cottage. Must contact venue for quote. Prices vary based on time, amount of people and space reserved. Max amount of guest 300. Outside catering and alcohol must be used. http://ferncottage.org/
To see more of Daniel and Jessica's wedding, click here.
5. Rosina Vineyards - Redcrest. Rosina vineyards is a beautiful venue that also has tables that you can use on sight, so you don’t have to worry about renting extra stuff. The venue is already so stunning, that you will only need minimal flowers, and table centerpieces, which will save you money overall. http://www.rosinavineyard.com
To see the Mulder wedding at Rosina Vineyards, click the link below.
To see more of the Mulder wedding at Rosina Vineyards, click the link below.
6. Miranda Gardens Resort- Quaint cottages surrounded by lush flowering gardens in the heat of the Avenue of the Giants. https://www.mirandagardens.com
7. Redwood River Resort - If you are looking for a vintage, rustic, outdoor wedding venue with cabins,large trees and lush greenery beautiful redwoods, and a river near by, then Redwoods River Resort is your venue. The average cost of weddings at this venue is $1152 and $3671 for a ceremony and reception for 50 guests. http://redwoodriverresort.com
8. Backyard Wedding- Know any friends who have a beautiful property or ranch? Backyard weddings or weddings on private property can be the most beautiful.
To see more of Dave and Aimee's backyard wedding, click here.
9. Barn Wedding- Love the rustic style? Create a romantic rustic theme with some pinterest inspiration and a little hard work. Check out the blog below to see one example of how Nikki created the wedding of her dreams from and old barn.
I would love to hear from you. Did you have a budget for your wedding? What items in your budget were non-negotiable and you had to have no matter the price? Drop your comments below.
Matt and Laura's Trinidad Beach Wedding